Saturday, June 28, 2014

Doubt and loosing focus...

It's for the one who doubts his every stroke and color choice,
the one who listens and learns well for a while
...and then looses focus or gets impatient...
and does something on his canvas that sends him into meltdown mode...reading Paint Mojo - A Mixed-Media Workshop: Creative Layering Techniques for Personal Expression.

I got my copy this week - I have been fascinated by Traci's paintings for quite a while. I do admit that it isn't - or hasn't been 'my style' but at the same time, there is something about the multiple layers, the colors, peeking through to other layers that intrigues me. Looking through and maybe trying it all for myself, the idea has possibilities! Watercolors and acrylics?
http://artoftracyverdugo.blogspot.com/p/paintings.html

No comments:

Post a Comment